20110708

I am a mountain I am the sea

Yesterday I went to Rotterdam and Amsterdam with Nina, we had the best time. In Rotterdam we only went to Primark and we sat in the sun a while, the weather was beautiful luckily enough. Afterwards we took the train to Amsterdam and did some shopping there, and went to the park for some very necessary chilling. I'll show you my buys later! I'm off now, got a party tonight and I don't even know yet what I'll wear..
Outfit: VINTAGE jacket ONLY shorts (cut off) F21 tee SACHA boots H&M headband
MARKET sunnies MONKI bag
SOTD: Biffy Clyro- Mountains








3 opmerkingen:

  1. can"t wait to see your buys :) was er veel leuks in de primark wilde dit weekend namelijk ff naar de primark in Luik, maar dan weet ik tenminste of het de moeite waard is :)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Can't wait for your new outfit, great outfits though !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. leuke foto's!
    je bloemenoorbellen zijn echt super,
    leuke blog ;)
    xo

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen